Intake, Forced Induction, & Exhaust Looking at a nice cold air intake or a cool turbo setup? Maybe a new exhaust system? Is your ride juiced up with Nitrous? Chat about moving air inside!

Due to the ASP 500 errors.... 350 Top End part 3.....

Search this Thread

Old November 20th, 2008, 6:42 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Due to the ASP 500 errors.... 350 Top End part 3.....

I don't know what is with all these ASP 500 Errors I've been getting, but something needs to be looked into, and figure out what's going on....

Anyway, this is a reply to the part 2 thread....

1Gary, here is what I was going to reply with:

Figures..... Let me see what I can do about it...

Well, Looks like I'm gonna have to list some part #'s....
store.summitracing.com for the link
1: # TFS-30400002
2: # TFS-30400001
3: # TFS-30400006

And just to kind of stir things up, mostly to see what can be said about these:
1: # PAR-2181
2: # PAR-2180

[sm=pcwhack.gif]
Old November 20th, 2008, 8:07 PM
CF Monarch

Received 26 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: Due to the ASP 500 errors.... 350 Top End part 3.....

It has been looked into. There are software problems that we have been having on and off since June, I have not been affected by the errors since August and have been able to post perfectly well. Some people (usually IE7 users) see problems more often. If you read the threads in the News, Updates and Announcements section, you would know what is going on.
Old November 22nd, 2008, 1:04 AM
CF Junior Member

I've noticed several problems with IE7, so I try to use my Firefox more than anything now. And I am currently using Fire Fox.....

ORIGINAL: EvansBlue

It has been looked into. There are software problems that we have been having on and off since June, I have not been affected by the errors since August and have been able to post perfectly well. Some people (usually IE7 users) see problems more often. If you read the threads in the News, Updates and Announcements section, you would know what is going on.
Old November 22nd, 2008, 9:53 AM
CF Junior Member

I use FF on Vista and I am running the latest update on both and I have not seen a single error message anywhere[&:]

The only problem, well not really a problem to me, but when I first get to the site I have to click the link up top to be logged in when its supposed to "remember me"...

It seems as though this forum is running a lot of mods and something in the server changed its its screwing everything else up... I have never liked running a lot of 3rd party mods on any forum as they tend to act up after a while for no reason.
Old November 29th, 2008, 1:14 PM
CF Junior Member

1Gary, no harm done man, you've helped out a lot.... Do agree too about mixing what seems to be 2 topics together. It's up to the moderators on what they want to do about the topic....

On another note, those heads on e-bay ended up selling for like $750.... I'm surprised they didn't go for more than that... Still researching everything on the side. I think the firs thing that I'll get will be the heads.... Once I have those and know the combustion chamber size of them, I can figure on what kind of piston and so fourth to use... If the springs on those heads don't match the cam, that can easily be fixed...