Malibu Another long running GM name, the Malibu has overcome many changes to be one of the top mid size sedans heading into its eight generation.

Chevrolet Malibu
This area is for FWD models 1997 and newer
Platform: N-, Epsilon, Epsilon II.

2010 Malibu not draining out the drain tube

Search this Thread

Old September 15th, 2011, 11:10 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Service
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> I apologize for the confusion; our service bulletins are only for our service staff. I am part of a special team that is tasked with engaging with GM customer concerns on facebook, twitter and a number of forums. More information can be found out about us at the following link: IndustryWeek : Social Media Becoming a Customer-Service Tool for Automakers
Breanne
Chevrolet Customer Service
Yeah-one more thing here.The ref to this forum as a"Social Media" is offensive and conceded.We do in repair advise provide hard core info.
Old June 3rd, 2014, 9:39 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow. I spend almost $20 k on a vehicle and when it breaks down I am supposed to go pay an additional $180. per hour for some guy who probably won't bother to check for bulletins or diagrams and will try the same things I am ? My car is Out Of Warranty. The money comes Out Of My Pocket. Screw you and your "consult your dealership" line. Service departments start the time clock at the point they see you turning in from the highway. No Thanks! I am not made of money and I am not the best mechanic but at the rate those dudes charge (almost like an f-ing lawyer) I'll take my chances. Oh, "I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you." What are you? An outsourced customer service rep in Mumbai?

Last edited by nasonlives; June 3rd, 2014 at 9:44 PM. Reason: additional