Malibu Another long running GM name, the Malibu has overcome many changes to be one of the top mid size sedans heading into its eight generation.

Chevrolet Malibu
This area is for FWD models 1997 and newer
Platform: N-, Epsilon, Epsilon II.

2016 Chevy Malibu with a P3055 code

Search this Thread

Old October 18th, 2021, 10:20 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2016 Chevy Malibu with a P3055 code

Hi, can someone please help me!!! My engine light came on yesterday and then went off. The car was still drivable but I noticed the auto start stop feature wasn’t working when I stopped, the car stayed on. This morning the car wouldn’t crank. I have called the dealer and they don’t know what’s going on. The code gave a message saying repair wiring at battery tray. Power Train System, dc/dc converter actuator voltage performance 1. Can someone please help me or tell me what this is so I can try and get my vehicle fixed. Thank you.
Old October 21st, 2021, 5:18 AM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by Danitasthe2
Hi, can someone please help me!!! My engine light came on yesterday and then went off. The car was still drivable but I noticed the auto start stop feature wasn’t working when I stopped, the car stayed on. This morning the car wouldn’t crank. I have called the dealer and they don’t know what’s going on. The code gave a message saying repair wiring at battery tray. Power Train System, dc/dc converter actuator voltage performance 1. Can someone please help me or tell me what this is so I can try and get my vehicle fixed. Thank you.
Try this link. It's still possible that your MAP is bad or has wiring that might need to be checked out, but i doubt that.

https://www.diagnostictrouble.com/obdii-code/p3055