Malibu Another long running GM name, the Malibu has overcome many changes to be one of the top mid size sedans heading into its eight generation.

Chevrolet Malibu
This area is for FWD models 1997 and newer
Platform: N-, Epsilon, Epsilon II.

Instrument Cluster Problems

Search this Thread

Old September 12th, 2018, 8:01 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK we ordered a cluster from Rock Auto, they had the best deal and a fair price. Got the until in 5 days it was from Doorman products, we installed it last Thursday and so far that solved all the problems.

DD instruments, The place that was recommend here wanted me to send them my unit and wait for an unknown time for it to come back and I paid the shipping plus their fee which in the end would be around the same as Rock Auto except for the time delay and the shipping. Today or tomorrow I will send the old unit back in the box it came it and wait from my CORE deposit. The box came with a prepaid shipping label inside. So far we are very happy.
Old September 12th, 2018, 4:39 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bilito
OK we ordered a cluster from Rock Auto, they had the best deal and a fair price. Got the until in 5 days it was from Doorman products, we installed it last Thursday and so far that solved all the problems.

DD instruments, The place that was recommend here wanted me to send them my unit and wait for an unknown time for it to come back and I paid the shipping plus their fee which in the end would be around the same as Rock Auto except for the time delay and the shipping. Today or tomorrow I will send the old unit back in the box it came it and wait from my CORE deposit. The box came with a prepaid shipping label inside. So far we are very happy.
Sounds good so far
Old September 13th, 2018, 2:46 AM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by Bilito

Glad to hear this good news.