Malibu Another long running GM name, the Malibu has overcome many changes to be one of the top mid size sedans heading into its eight generation.

Chevrolet Malibu
This area is for FWD models 1997 and newer
Platform: N-, Epsilon, Epsilon II.

Unknown check engine light

Search this Thread

Old August 21st, 2018, 7:17 PM
Super Moderator

Received 507 Likes on 467 Posts

Originally Posted by established
I was able to, stupid *******. Clearly no help from you morons on here. Chevy fixed it, free of charge. But you're still an idiot because there's no 96 malibu. So again, you was better off not responding. You dumb idiot. Now I'm going to stop responding. You do the same thing and have a good day. ****ing idiot
read all the posts and rethink who the bad guy is. thanks for showing your true personality. Why would anyone want to help you! frustrated by all your failures in life? get some meds and get your life on-track.
Old September 5th, 2019, 2:11 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi

Originally Posted by tech2
read all the posts and rethink who the bad guy is. thanks for showing your true personality. Why would anyone want to help you! frustrated by all your failures in life? get some meds and get your life on-track.
hi friend, I have the same problem with the car, can handle it
Old September 7th, 2019, 7:29 AM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by established
2016 chevy malibu. Next time ask instead of assuming.
That's a bit rude, inst it? No one pays us to help people repair their vehicles here, man...
Old September 7th, 2019, 7:49 AM
Super Moderator

Received 507 Likes on 467 Posts

Originally Posted by Blandin
hi friend, I have the same problem with the car, can handle it
sure. lets start a new thread. we will need your model year, engine size and the exact codes that are setting. Include any symptoms you think are relevant.
Old September 8th, 2019, 1:04 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi

Originally Posted by tech2
sure. lets start a new thread. we will need your model year, engine size and the exact codes that are setting. Include any symptoms you think are relevant.
Malibu 2016 1.5
codes - u01b0

if you erase errors, they reappear.starting from the key stopped working, and start / stop does not work.I live in Belarus, and we do not have such cars. The official dealer does not know such a machine and can not help me. = (