Monte Carlo & Lumina Since the 1970s, the Monte Carlo has been an icon of American stock car racing. A 4-door version, the Lumina, was produced in the late 90's.
Platform: A-, G-, & W-body

Monte Millennium Generations 2010 Calendar

Search this Thread

Old December 15th, 2009, 5:54 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Monte Millennium Generations 2010 Calendar

It's that time again!!
Monte Millennium Generations is going to be making another calendar for 2010! We are trying something a little different from previous years as well so that we get more submissions and even better pics to display...

We are accepting submissions from ALL Monte Carlo Owners from every site, forum, etc so spread the word!!

All submissions should be emailed to Andrea (me) in high resolution at forgetmenot486@yahoo.com . We'd like to get as many as possible before Christmas as I'll be getting everything polished up for the Calendar release sometime near the end of December. If we get enough submissions I might even be able to have the calendar DONE and ready to buy before Christmas!!

Here's the link for last year's Calendar http://www.cafepress.com/montemillennium.345451229 if you'd like to take a look at what to expect. If you have any questions or comments let me know shoot me an email to that same email address!!
Thanks Everyone and have a Great Hanukah, Merry Christmas, Winter Solstice, and a Happy New Year too lol