New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

85-91 Chevrolet Suburban Complete Bed Floor Cargo Area Panel OEM Never Installed

Search this Thread

Old November 7th, 2017, 11:51 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 85-91 Chevrolet Suburban Complete Bed Floor Cargo Area Panel OEM Never Installed

Up for sale is a GM Bed Floor Panel. All Metal. Full Cargo Bed area. This was purchased new by me, many many years ago from my local Chevrolet GM Dealer, never installed. It will fit an 85-91 Chevrolet/GMC Suburban OEM. It has lots dust and dirt. As seen in the photos the only rust is the bed cross members. I assure this is only surface rust. NO DENTS. It had been stored in the garage attic since purchased. You can not buy these from GM any longer. Don't think they even offer an aftermarket option for it therefore pretty firm on price. Very difficult part to find in good shape from a salvage vehicle. I will entertain any reasonable offers. I will not ship. If you need the item shipped you will have to arrange on your own. May discuss options with interested buyers. Asking 600. Reasonable offers will be considered.