New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

First Time Here

Search this Thread

Old October 4th, 2011, 11:50 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile First Time Here

Hi. My name is E.C. I am a 49 year old female. I have a 2000 Chevy Blazer LS 4WD V6. It has 158k miles on it. I really enjoy this vehicle and have had TONS of work on it over the last 5 years I've owned it. It continues to need repairs but that's okay with me. I have a notebook of all the repairs. I feel if I were to buy something else, which would have to be used, I'd be getting a whole new set of problems anyway. With this vehicle at least I know all that's been done over 5 years. It's paid for so the repairs are worth it to me. Many try to convince me to get something else but I really cannot afford it. I'm staying loyal to this Blazer as long as it is feasible. So, I'm also thinking I would like to perhaps restore it over time; new driver's seat, carpet, get dings and paint fixed, etc. A few cosmetic repairs and I'd be loving it even more. Money has gotten tighter and tighter these past two years and I'm wondering if I can do some of these lesser mechanical and/or cosmetic repairs myself! Even if I cannot this site might be helpful for information anyway. I live in Tallahassee, Florida. I have a great mechanic actually that I can trust and who is fair. I also have a reputable brake guy and tire shop. I listen to NPR's Click and Clack on Saturday mornings and sometimes that is helpful to what is happening to my vehicle.
I like what I've seen on here so far.

Last edited by Lady Blazer 2000; October 4th, 2011 at 4:05 PM. Reason: correct spelling