New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

hey all

Search this Thread

Old January 28th, 2008, 1:11 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey all

Hi, my name's Eric, and I'm from Staten Island, NY. I currently have a 94 Ford Taurus, but I'm planning to buy a 2008 Chevy Malibu soon. So yeah.. thats about all I have to say for now. Any additional questions feel free to ask.
Old January 28th, 2008, 4:38 PM
CF Monarch

Received 26 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: hey all

Welcome to the forum! I see you are a ford guy that is going bad!
Old January 28th, 2008, 5:54 PM
CF Beginner

hahaha welll me and my family have always had Ford vehicles, and were tired of always fixing them. But that's only because we've always had used cars lol.(but now I'm buying my own car) I mean I love my Fords. I wanted a Mustang. But with gas prices currently at $3.19, I don't think so with a V6. So I looked around a bit, and sumed it up to 3 cars. The Chevy Malibu, the Honda Civic sedan, and the Nissan Altima. I pick the Malibu because its the most nice looking, even though the Civic kinda beats both Altima and Malibu. But the interior is just ugly. So I'm gonna stick with the Malibu. I mean I know Ford has problems but like I said I still like my Fords. I'm getting the Malibu cause its a real sharp looking car. Not because it's a Chevy. So even though I'm a die hard Ford fan, I could still be a Chevy fan too. In fact, at first I wanted the Cobalt. But then everyone told me it sucks so that went out the window. lol
Old January 28th, 2008, 9:54 PM
Administrator

Received 159 Likes on 157 Posts

Welcome to the Chevrolet Forum. FORD ==> Fix or repair daily
Old January 29th, 2008, 10:41 AM
CF Active Member

Welcome to the Forum. Found On Road Dead
Old January 29th, 2008, 12:45 PM
CF Beginner

yea yea yea lol thanks guys. umm this forum doesn't seem very active... unless cause no 1 really posts in this area?
Old January 29th, 2008, 1:00 PM
CF Monarch

We are very active. Its just that we have 49 sections, so the activity is really spread out. We are also still inthe growth stage. Sometimes we'll have 10 new members a day, sometimes 10 a week.

We hope that soon we can do a redesign of the forum to combine some of the like sections and clean up some clutter.

Feel free to post any interesting e-mails you get or how your day has been or something in the off-topic section until you buy your new Chevy. If you are a good troubleshooter, browse through our tech sections and help someone out! Be active!!! LOL
Old January 29th, 2008, 1:21 PM
CF Active Member

If you have questions ask away!
Old January 29th, 2008, 4:40 PM
CF Beginner

ahh i see. I pm'ed the admin for a suggestion of regional chapters. This way local meets from certain parts of the country can be set up. Like for instance, North East chapter, North West chapter, etc.
Old January 29th, 2008, 7:20 PM
CF Monarch

Justpost your suggestions in the CF help and suggestion center and the moderators will take the apropriate steps to make sure theyget considered,instead of sending them to the admin. The adminshavea lotto deal with on thier other30sites they manage...

Quick Reply: hey all