New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

newb checking in

Search this Thread

Old September 12th, 2008, 12:16 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default newb checking in

Hi everyone My name is Mike. I am a GM tech with 18 years auto and 12 years dedicated GM experience. I am on another board Gm-trucks.com and being new to truck owning I went there to learn aftermarket mod stuff. Over the months I have found that I am able to help people that either will not visit the dealer or need some solid confirmation that they need to go there. Many of my posts have resulted in helping people fix their own vehicle or to better understand what needs to or is being repaired. I found that I like helping out where I can and wanted to look for other places to help. On the other board I have been helped myself by learning about problems I may not have seen yet that are becoming common and by seeing problems in print and trying to figure out a strategy to diagnose them without being hands on. This helps on the job in a way I can't explain. If this board is anything like that one I look forward to being here regularly.
Old September 13th, 2008, 4:57 PM
CF Monarch

Received 26 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: newb checking in

Welcome to the forum! Nice to have you.