New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

PUMPED to be a new member for my new restoration project!

Search this Thread

Old September 4th, 2019, 8:18 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PUMPED to be a new member for my new restoration project!

Good Evening!

Just dropping in to introduce myself as a new member! My name is Chris, and I currently reside in Georgia. I've always had a passion for cars, and throughly enjoy working on them(most of the time, ha!) Built a 94 Mitsubishi eclipse into a turbocharged powerhouse that would run a 1/4 mile in just shy of 10 seconds! My other build was a 04 Subaru WRX that I swapped with and STI motor, pushing about 400 horses to the wheels( in an AUTOMATIC :O). Now that I am a married man, I decided it was time to start on a life long love of mine, the good ol' box Chevy. I have bought a beautiful 1976 K10 Silverado that mechanically is strong, but needs A LOT of TLC with most everything else. I believe the last owners motto was if it didnt affect it starting and driving,.he didn't need it lol. Given that my knowledge on restorations of older vehicles is limited, I am hoping to lean on some of you more experienced veterans in the near future.

Thank you in advance for your help, I am pumped to be part of this awesome community!

-Chris M