New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Transmissions

Search this Thread

Old January 28th, 2009, 3:48 PM
CF Monarch

Received 26 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by in2pro
For sure post pics of damaged parts and tell-tales if you can, everybody digs seeing something jacked up by excess or abuse or just plain worn out.
You can say that again!

Originally Posted by transguy37
I've got the Tremonte SE. I havn't be able to afford the custom 24 I want yet. I like Evans Blue, I've got their CD. I did hear them live one time, I wasn't impressed, his voice wan't very good. I would like to hear them live again though and give him another chance.
I wish the Tremonti was availible when I bought mine. (although I do have a tremolo bridge on the custom). It came out like 4 months after I bought the Custom.
Evans Blue dropped Kevin Matisyn for a new frontman. His voice sounded good on the album, but I have never seen them live. Don't remember the new singer's name. They are supposed to be coming to Raleigh this year to open for Candlebox at downtown live I think. Its a free show.
I went to see Alter Bridge and Tantric at downtown live last year and met Flip, Myles, and Tantric's now former drummer (who was also Fuel's drummer back in the 90s).
Old January 28th, 2009, 7:39 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kewl deal,

I will get some pics together and get them posted. I will probably post them in the general tech area along with what vehicle they pretain to also. I will have to check out EvansBlue and see whats up with them. Hey, by the way, it didn't email me that anyone replied to this post. I thought I had that set. What do I need to check?
Old January 29th, 2009, 9:58 AM
CF Monarch

Received 26 Likes on 9 Posts

Do you have it set to Instant E-mail notification?
Old January 30th, 2009, 11:33 PM
CF Veteran

Very insightful response. No sir, no arguements from me...just wanted to know what GM has up their sleeve. Makes sense too. I like synthetics due to their heat breakdown resistance. They seems to flow better when cold in both engines and trannys. Now if we can get the price to come down some.
Old January 30th, 2009, 11:36 PM
CF Veteran

And no I'm not using Dex VI in the motor.......Mobile 1 synthetic
Old January 31st, 2009, 12:19 PM
CF Beginner

Mobile 1 makes good fluids and oils. You'll never here me complain about fluids to use because it's really up to the owner. I really only caution people about what additives to use. These stop leaks and trans fix additives are mostly dangerous, minor fix and then a wipe out. They swell seals and distort valves, if you have a leak or problem it's just best to get it fixed, and just stick with the fluid you use. # 1 rule, if it ain't broke don't fix it, but if it is broke, fix it and move on.