OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 1999 k1500 suburban LT

Search this Thread

Old September 19th, 2015, 11:21 AM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1999 k1500 suburban LT

1999 Chevy Suburban LT K1500 4x4
180,000 pampered highway miles
Push button 4x4
Oil cooler
Transmission cooler
hitch
Front & rear AC
Full leather 3 rows of seating (in near perfect condition see the pictures)
Dual power & heated front seats (not many 99 suburbans with dual heated seats)
Tinted & heated side view mirrors (not many 99 suburbans with heated and tinted side mirrors)
3 garage door openers factory option
AM/FM Cassette & CD Factory Radio
Power windows & door locks
Cruise Control
Daytime running lights
Factory running boards
Factory alloy rims with full size spare
5.7 Vortec 8 cylinder gas engine
42 gallon gas tank

If you are looking at this then you must want a Suburban because you have a big family, or you want a nice safe big truck for long trips, camping or to pull a camper or boat.

Well I wanted a nice suburban too because I have a family and we like to take trips. I could afford a new one but really didn't want to invest $50,000 plus in a new Suburban. So I set out to find the best one I can.

Here is all about my Suburban...

Well I started my search and trust me when I tell you I looked for about 5 months and drove over 2,000 miles just to find my suburban. Don't believe me? My girl was so pissed. Just ask her!

Ok so She not meaning my girl but my Suburban was originally purchased new by an older man who lives in North Carolina and he took very good care of this Suburban. It was garaged all its life. The truck has NO RUST, NEVER been involved in any accidents. She is in awesome condition for her age. The leather seats are as close to new as I could find on any of the suburbans I looked at. It had practically ever option and was the only suburban I found with dual heated seats. Only one I found with heated and tinted factory side view mirrors. Well I bought it for a higher dollar amount then most you're going to find for sale even today. $5,000.00

My Suburban is in great condition. The engine runs like a top and the transmission shift smooth as silk. It drives like a brand new truck. It's in great condition all the way around.

This truck needs nothing. I mean nothing!

I have just paid a Certified Chevy mechanic that works for Conway Palmetto Chevrolet to do extensive maintenance on her using all OEM Chevy parts. It wasn't cheap! The parts alone cost me a slew of money add in the labor and what I paid for her and I am now into her for just under $12,000.00 now some people might say why in the world would you put so much money into a 1999? Call a certified Chevy mechanic and see how much it costs to do all the maintenance I just did!

Well a new Suburban price starts in the low to mid 50's. Okay yeah new body style more bells and whistles but also BIG price tag and I didn't want to get into payments but wanted a real nice Suburban. I made up my mind I was going to find a Suburban that was taken care of and that was in Great condition. Then I did some research and googled which year suburbans were the best made suburbans. It was from years 1992-1999. There was even information saying it's more of a real truck then the newer ones made today! Well I already explained about my 5 month long search so.

Here is a list of the extensive maintenance I had done to her not even 2,000 miles ago (by the certified Chevy mechanic) because my family and I have plans on going to national parks across the US this coming summer when the kiddies are out of school. I also had all this maintenance done to her because she has 182,000 miles and Was due for a good service so she will last me another 182,000 miles.

injection flush service
throttle body service
pitman arm part # 26051896
idler arm part # 26059070
oil cooler lines Part #'s 15112871 & 15112870
oil gasket kit part # 88893990
front diff service
pinion seal (front diff) part # 12471590
transfer case service
rear diff service
rear diff cover gasket part # 15807693
fuel level sensor part # 19121320
fuel filter part # 25171792
fuel pump
front brake hoses
turn rotors
front pads part # 18039669
brake flush
c & A rear shoes
turn drums
ac compressor part # 89019367
ac resister part # 15039098
ac head control part # 9378805
evaporator Part # 52481081

I didn't plan on selling her, I was going to keep her that is why I did the maintenance on her. But for the last three years I have looked for a Chevy Tahoe 2 door 6.5 diesel. They are rare trucks and you will find them for sale every now and then but finding a good one that has been taken care of is another story. Well on 1/22/2016 at midnight I found a real nice one and instantly got in the car to drive to Florida with my very very pissed girl yet again to buy it with out even talking to the seller. Well it sits in my garage now and she needs some TLC and my girl said the suburban has to go, my family has too many cars so I am regretfully going to have to let my Suburban go.

Enjoy the picture of my new and very very rare 1999 Chevy Tahoe Z71 2 Door 6.5 Turbo Diesel. NO my Tahoe diesel is NOT for sale...

I am selling my Suburban for $7,000 serious buyers only, and please do not contact me with trade offers or any cash offers. $7,000 cash/bank certified check in person. Thanks.

Last edited by alphasurf; February 4th, 2016 at 1:52 PM. Reason: edited descripton due to having a lot of maintenance done to it.
Old September 27th, 2015, 1:59 PM
CF Beginner

I've been driving her around and she is just too nice of a truck to let go so no longer for sale.
Old October 27th, 2015, 4:03 PM
MFY
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

perfect and happy for you I hope you won't ever sell it! good decision! have great memories!
Old February 4th, 2016, 1:54 PM
CF Beginner

Okay since I bought my diesel Tahoe my girl says the suburban has to go. So she is back up for sale.