OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Trade: if u need a truck and have a trade?

Search this Thread

Old May 30th, 2010, 11:04 AM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default if u need a truck and have a trade?

if you have a vehicle to trade and you want a fullsize truck in trade,i have a 1993 chevy silverado shortbed stepside markIII edition for ya 350 auto,cold a/c,just aligned and tires rotated and balanced, new after cat duals put runs and sounds great i just need something with more seating, on send me pics and info on it..the only reason im selling this or trading is because my grandkidz are coming down in 2 weeks and i need something with more seating,so if you have a s.u.v any type jeep,blazer,explorer,rodeo,pathfinder,or even and extended cab ranger or s10 or just something dependable with more seating send it,if im interested i`ll send you the info on mine and we`ll go from there,im figuring my truck is worth $2500 to $3200 but i dont care if you have a blazer or anything thats only worth 1500,im not worried about the money difference if there is one,as long as yours is dependable and has cold a/c(WORKING) if its auto all the better, if its nice and i like it you`ll hear from me so no matter what it is as long as it has working a/c send it and if i like you`ll hear from me right away,and even if im not interested i`ll still write you and tell you no-thanks,im in st.pete so you`ll have to be in the area or plan on coming here or meeting somewhere in the middle.any questions just holler but remember if your wanting to trade send pics and info 1st.thnanks
Attached Thumbnails if u need a truck and have a trade?-copy-copy-truck-pics-002.jpg   if u need a truck and have a trade?-copy-4-truck-pics-003.jpg   if u need a truck and have a trade?-copy-copy-truck-pics-004.jpg   if u need a truck and have a trade?-copy-3-truck-pics-005.jpg