Other All other Chevrolet model related talk within.

93' chevy cheyanne 4.3l v6 no start

Old November 13th, 2018, 3:04 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93' chevy cheyanne 4.3l v6 no start

Hello all, im new to this form, so i have a recently purchased 1993 chevy cheyanne 1/2 2wd with the 4.3l v6, buddy and i drove it about 3 or 4 days ago amd granted we did push it (flooring the throttle an so on) we went to go get it the other day amd it would start, it would give a couple goes as if it was trying but it wouldnt start, previously it was only wanting to start with start fluid amd would be fine after the fact.

The truck was a daily but then sat for 2 months, it was starting just fine untill a couple days ago when its gotten even colder, start fluid doesnt help at all, we replaced the ignition coil and the distributor cap rotor as it was burnt, the ignition coil is but isnt the correct ignition modual as its the correct on but the brackets do not line up, distributor cap and wires were replaced about 3 months ago, and my biddy and i did all the tests and changes we could to the vehicle to get it to start some helped some didnt but i have finally given up and am choosing to come here for help.

I honestly dont know that much about the truck as its my first vehicle and despite how long ive been working on in a auto shop this one is bugging me, any help would be appreciated its a 1993 chevy cheyanne 1/2 ton 2wd 4.3l v6 with the injectors into basically a carb (i forgot the proper name for it)
Old December 5th, 2018, 12:57 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi guys. I want to make a gift to my wife for her birthday. I choose car. What can advise? I really like the Tata Nexon variant. What can you say about this car?

Last edited by Bladebringer; December 6th, 2018 at 2:27 PM.

Search this Thread