Other All other Chevrolet model related talk within.

Please help check engine light

Search this Thread

Old September 5th, 2012, 8:37 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help check engine light

I'm so upset and hope someone here can help. I just bought a used RV. The RV is a 2005 with only 4300 miles on it. Hardly used looks new inside and out. Here's the issue. I test drove the unit around the sellers neighborhood, no issues. After purchasing I was drivig home and once I reached 30 mph the check engine light came on. I slowed down and the light went off at first. The RV had less than a 1/4 tank of gas so I stopped and put some fresh gas in it. The light stayed on. My friend gave me a code reader and the first code I received was PO307, I cleared it and started the engine. In park it didnt come on. As soon as I Put it in drive and stepped on the gas the check engine light came back on. I filled it up with gas and reset the ode and it didnt come on, on the way home. I drove it this weekend in about 5 miles from the house the light came on again. Now the code read PO300 and now a code of PO307 PD 01/02, can anyone tell me where to lok to fix this problem. Thank you so much for reading....