S-10 & Blazer 1982-2005
The S-10 and Blazer was arguably the most versatile and accessorizable mid-size truck and SUV on the market.
Platform: S/T-series & GMT 330

1998 S10 Main Computer Wiring Diagram

Search this Thread

Old November 1st, 2006, 11:39 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 S10 Main Computer Wiring Diagram

yea so i got mad at my main computer and snipped the wires off.....long story...

Anyways , I want to hook some gauges up ....I need a full diagram of the Computer to do so....Thanks...
Old November 2nd, 2006, 12:44 AM
CF Active Member

Default RE: 1998 S10 Main Computer Wiring Diagram

just how mad were u?-i've been pretty pissed b4, but not that pissed. your best place 2 get proper wiring diargam's for your truck is 2 track down a service manual from a dealer near u. u may have 2 check more than 1 dealer,as they can become pretty scarce the older the vehicle gets.your truck may only b 9 yrs. old,but the platform has changed and the books tend 2 'wander away' after awhile. if u can't find a manual @ a dealer, try looking online, or a swap meet-there r always guys selling factory service manuals at a meet.
Old November 2nd, 2006, 5:40 PM
CF Active Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 70mopar

just how mad were u?-i've been pretty pissed b4, but not that pissed. your best place 2 get proper wiring diargam's for your truck is 2 track down a service manual from a dealer near u. u may have 2 check more than 1 dealer,as they can become pretty scarce the older the vehicle gets.your truck may only b 9 yrs. old,but the platform has changed and the books tend 2 'wander away' after awhile. if u can't find a manual @ a dealer, try looking online, or a swap meet-there r always guys selling factory service manuals at a meet.
Their isn't going to be a a book for his year model and up. Everything 1998 and up is online. I can get the wiring diagram on Saturday or Sunday.

Plus even if their was a book his chances of the dealership handing out information for free like that is very rare.
Old November 3rd, 2006, 12:03 AM
CF Active Member

thanks, NCHEVYHEVN, i thought that started in 2000, and, if u ask nicely, they will let u look through and photocopy some pages ( i had to pay for the photocopies of course)
a friend told me to try http://www.alldatadiy.com for online info from manuals to service bulletins. has anyone else ever used them before, or know of any reputable sites for this info.
Old November 3rd, 2006, 2:10 PM
CF Active Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 70mopar

thanks, NCHEVYHEVN, i thought that started in 2000, and, if u ask nicely, they will let u look through and photocopy some pages ( i had to pay for the photocopies of course)
a friend told me to try http://www.alldatadiy.com for online info from manuals to service bulletins. has anyone else ever used them before, or know of any reputable sites for this info.
I still doubt they are going to hand out info like that. Maybe a small dealership but the one I work at it's definatly not going to happen. The computers we use are in the shop and customers arn't allowed back in the shop. Plus techs. work off commission and their definatly not going to stop work to help someone who wants something free. So I can put money on the dealership is not going to hand out info like that.
Old November 4th, 2006, 3:14 PM
CF Active Member

sorry if u misunderstod me, i never meant to give the idea i had access 2 the computers, i was allowed 2 look through the books though, and get copied what i needed, no it's not a small dealer, it's probably the largest Caddy dealer around this area in the wetern GTA.