S-10 & Blazer 1982-2005
The S-10 and Blazer was arguably the most versatile and accessorizable mid-size truck and SUV on the market.
Platform: S/T-series & GMT 330

2002 gmc sonoma

Search this Thread

Old October 27th, 2021, 6:31 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 gmc sonoma

Trying to get the air bag off the steering wheel to replace ignition switch. How do I push the tabs in thru the back of the steering wheel to pop out the air bag??? I don't want to brake anything on customers vehicle. Thank you
Old November 8th, 2021, 12:35 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ignition lock cylinder

Been working on this thing for awhile. Unit came into shop because of Instrument cluster issues. Got the cluster replaced and now the odometer and trans select display only works in between run start. Ordered and replaced the ignition switch harness, didn't fix it. Ordered the Ignition switch housing and new tumbler. After getting key code I built the tumbler as per O.E Instructions. Put the key in the new cylinder went right in and our no problem. Put the lock cylinder in the ignition housing and the key wont turn at all and I cant get the key out of the lock cylinder. WTH did I do wrong??? do I have to installed the igniton housing back in the truck and hook up batteries and connect all the conectors to get the lock cylinder to release??? Boss is getting impatient. any help would be greatly appreciated