S-10 & Blazer 1982-2005
The S-10 and Blazer was arguably the most versatile and accessorizable mid-size truck and SUV on the market.
Platform: S/T-series & GMT 330

Motor Mount Removal ...HELP...

Search this Thread

Old September 18th, 2009, 6:45 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Motor Mount Removal ...HELP...

Need some help and suggestion for removal of the engine mount on a 2002 Blazer 4x4. Passanger Mount has only the lower of the 3 screws remaining. Have already removed the 2 upper bolts and having issue remove lower bolt.

How do I remove this damn bolt. There are 2 metal tabs that are part of the lower mount plate in the way, also the break hard lines make it hard to get access with a standard and offset wrench, hell even a 15mm socket on a universial joint will not fit... Help

As for the driver side, having one hell of time finding path to the bolts around the transfer case is way.

HELP. Chilton Manual is about useless, and having issue finding resources on the web. Anyone help...

NEVER MINE, I FIGURED IT OUT>>>> Time to go Engineer Hunting in Detroit for the guy that designed the engine bay layout for this truck...

Last edited by Siliconasp; September 18th, 2009 at 9:34 PM. Reason: issue resolved.