Show Off Central Come right in and post pictures of your ride, latest modifications, etc. All makes and models welcome!

1st "Big" Purchase hoping for some help with getting the dirt on this '06 Impala SS

Old May 28th, 2017, 6:41 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb 1st "Big" Purchase hoping for some help with getting the dirt on this '06 Impala SS

Hey all,

New to the forum site.
Friend of mine suggested that I may be able to get some help as far as running a VIN. Looking to see if there is any one willing to run a CarFax report for me, on the off-chance that you are just generally interested to see the dirty for yourself too. It's my first "real" purchase. Looking at a big coin I'm about to invest with and am just looking for help from the willing.

If this is an inappropriate post, forgive me as this is my first time on this forum site.

Thank you for viewing.
Old May 28th, 2017, 9:24 PM
Super Moderator

Received 507 Likes on 467 Posts

you can use the vin decoder on this site to see the build options. Car fax reports we don't get for free so if you need one go to the car fax site.
Old June 6th, 2017, 6:58 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice idea bur I haven't purchase mu car yet. But I am on the way of purchasing my first Chevrolet.
Old June 6th, 2017, 11:24 AM
CF Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ask whoever you are buying from to throw a report into the deal

Search this Thread