Show Off Central Come right in and post pictures of your ride, latest modifications, etc. All makes and models welcome!

First Post of my little Nova

Search this Thread

Old May 28th, 2017, 1:02 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Post of my little Nova

Hi, like the title say's this is my first post. I hope I do it right. I have a 1962 Nova gasser that is so much fun it keeps me awake at night! I still have not raced it at the drags on a real track, but it feels like low 11's in the quarter if it hooks at all. I have been to shows with it all over the country and its done well. For some reason, I hear people say a lot, they would not race my car, its too nice to mess up. I agree that its too nice to mess up, every single one the cars on this site are that, so I race it when I want to and just don't "mess it up". I put too much time and money in it to do be stupid.

And just the same, I have been more than stupid, more than once since the car has been together.
Attached Thumbnails First Post of my little Nova-004.jpg   First Post of my little Nova-005.jpg   First Post of my little Nova-007.jpg   First Post of my little Nova-img_0026.jpg   First Post of my little Nova-img_0020.jpg  

First Post of my little Nova-img_0703.jpg  
Old June 6th, 2017, 6:22 AM
CF Beginner

Your car looks perfect, I wish I had such car for driving.
Old June 6th, 2017, 10:02 AM
CF Beginner

Thank you sir for the kind words.