Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

'93 Mark III

Search this Thread

Old October 18th, 2012, 12:27 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '93 Mark III

Hey guy's..

So i frequent many forums , yet just not one that deal's in GM/Chevy trucks.

So a couple months back , my grandfather bought my buds '93 Mark III.

It was all stock except rims/tires and its full 3 inch manifold back exhaust , no cat and a single flowmaster. Now with that being said.. He bought this thing for $400.. The reason for this is that the transmission wasnt shifting into any gears.. A fair trade for $400 i believe... well $150 later with a used M30 with 41k miles on it and a trip or two to the parts store , we have this fully functional vehicle... Pretty damn peppy.. So hes got a total of $550 plus some change in this. And I told him i wanted it... And being a good grandson , im not just gonna get it as a steal since its fully functional.. So i searched to see what these things are worth... And i cant find a single Mark III price online.. I mean , 350/fully loaded/leather/electronic everything. 160k miles.... I would figure still packs a nice price...

What do these things run nowadays , in ehhhhh great condition.

And thanks ahead of time guys.. Maybe ill throw some ?'s out for my Camaro if i need anything sometime.
Old October 18th, 2012, 12:54 AM
CF Junior Member

Turner,

Check with about three used car lots and see what the average price would be. Not trade-in price.

The only other thing that I can offer is take it to an auction and see what a buyer's top bid is. Then pull it and this will be a wholesale price. You will have to pay for this to the auction house. Check and see what their fee could be, if interested.

Should a collector want it, it might run the price up.

Just some thoughts.

Good luck.
Old October 18th, 2012, 2:01 AM
CF Beginner

Hmm... Maybe ill throw him 1.5 hmm
Old October 22nd, 2019, 7:46 PM
CF Beginner

Default Mark 3

Originally Posted by TunerZ28
Hey guy's..

So i frequent many forums , yet just not one that deal's in GM/Chevy trucks.

So a couple months back , my grandfather bought my buds '93 Mark III.

It was all stock except rims/tires and its full 3 inch manifold back exhaust , no cat and a single flowmaster. Now with that being said.. He bought this thing for $400.. The reason for this is that the transmission wasnt shifting into any gears.. A fair trade for $400 i believe... well $150 later with a used M30 with 41k miles on it and a trip or two to the parts store , we have this fully functional vehicle... Pretty damn peppy.. So hes got a total of $550 plus some change in this. And I told him i wanted it... And being a good grandson , im not just gonna get it as a steal since its fully functional.. So i searched to see what these things are worth... And i cant find a single Mark III price online.. I mean , 350/fully loaded/leather/electronic everything. 160k miles.... I would figure still packs a nice price...

What do these things run nowadays , in ehhhhh great condition.

And thanks ahead of time guys.. Maybe ill throw some ?'s out for my Camaro if i need anything sometime.
,.........,.. these trucks are bringing 10 to 15 grand right now I've owned mine for many years they was a limited production truck the Mark 3 company and Chevrolet handouts in 93 and that's when the company quit doing the trucks for Chevrolet they went to the southern comfort edition of these trucks and they're not as worth much because of they sold so many of them the 93 are worth money
Old October 23rd, 2019, 12:58 AM
I'm here for the party

Received 71 Likes on 66 Posts

my neighbor has a similar year step side but its not no conversion model. it has a 4.3 and stick shift 4x4. blue book is 1.5k. me personally dont see these trucks worth much more than that but with these tv shows even the square bodies are bringing in more than what i believe theyre worth. the neighbors supposedly been offered 3k for it but come tax time i might offer them 1k and seeing where that goes. that all being said its pretty much up to to the buyer as to what theyre worth. i got a crew cab 4x4 square that if online would of been around 6k and i was able to snag it up for 1.4 k or so (been some years)
Old January 3rd, 2023, 8:52 PM
Bee
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by Jay Vogel
,.........,.. these trucks are bringing 10 to 15 grand right now I've owned mine for many years they was a limited production truck the Mark 3 company and Chevrolet handouts in 93 and that's when the company quit doing the trucks for Chevrolet they went to the southern comfort edition of these trucks and they're not as worth much because of they sold so many of them the 93 are worth money
I also purchased a chevy identical to the one u purchased. A buddy of mines older brother sold it to me . I paid 500 for it . Only thing was it sat for 11 years in the barn and the barn was infested with spiders. I do not fear spiders anymore but I still don't like them. I was bit 13 times the first day and 8 the second day .that was after a week of spraying the place ... my friend and uncle came to help but opted to stand at the door and go no further... it was all stock.. I've worked on it a little over a year. I'm on a tight budget being on disability.. It had no transmission fluid in it when I got it out of the barn... 100 miles later transmission is gonna have to be rebuilt. I was wondering how many of these were made being can't find a used transmission for a 93 when I ran across this forum . Just wanted to know what there going for and how many was made . Thanks.