Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

95 Chevy silverado 2500 how,and where do you bypass factory amp?

Search this Thread

Old April 11th, 2020, 6:24 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 Chevy silverado 2500 how,and where do you bypass factory amp?

OK I had recently purchase the truck an owner who didn't really want the truck anymore and after I bought it and noticed there was a slew of electrical issues stereo being one of them trying to locate the the factory app was like a wild goose chase some said it was behind the glove box I'm saying is I need the driver seat I wasn't really sure I couldn't find one but I put an aftermarket stereo amp and the speakers in the back and the speakers in the doors worked intermittently. I mean sometimes they would come on sometimes they wouldn't at all so if it's maybe a bad unit or I'm not really sure but when they did work they were crappy sounding also after buying the bus clip for the OEM harness for the aftermarket stereo I'm looking at the clip and diagrams match except for two on identify a bowl dark green wires everything else is there but they're in the part of the bus that are not supposed to have any wires so again it leaves me Clueless because that's right before they moved to computers I have been called Chevy dealerships and they have nothing no diagram to show me yes it's a little unnerving I don't have to tear apart to hold a sheet to find out what those two wires go to anybody knows or has gone through the same problem that I am having please help me cuz I do without all the gray hair