Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

THE ALL NEW SILVERADO!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old October 19th, 2006, 10:50 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THE ALL NEW SILVERADO!!!!!

Ok I am a salesmen at a dealership in north carolina, and i just got back from the gm training class on the new truck. All I have to say is watch the f*** out Nissan, Ford, and Dodge. The best just got 200times better. We have had the new truck for about 3 days before i went to this and so i got to drive it a little and play arond with it but i now see just what all it has to offer. The off road capibitity is amazing, the rear diff is lightyears above everybody, as well as power, performance...just everything. All i have to say is WOW! Just to let everyone know all trim levels of the truck look fantastic, and the new hd comin out looks amazing, it is not the same as the 1500 it is BIGGER AND BETTER. Well i just wanting to share what a great day i had and what everyone has to look foward to....o yeah they did a pull off between the F150 and a Silverado...the poor ford was balin the whole time bein drug behind the silverado..which mind you never lost traction!!!!!!!
Old October 25th, 2006, 3:02 AM
CF Junior Member

Default RE: THE ALL NEW SILVERADO!!!!!

I love it to it was a great move for GM. everything is improved the chassis is even stiffer than before. The look is much smoother and has a lower drag coeficent. I agree Ford, Dodge and Nissan are introuble, Toyota will be there compitition with the new Tundra
Old October 28th, 2006, 3:22 PM
CF Beginner

Default RE: THE ALL NEW SILVERADO!!!!!

Okay time is running short for me...When will the new Duramax HD's be out? Can I order one yet?