Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

No fuel, no spark (serious help)

Search this Thread

Old March 7th, 2020, 4:05 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No fuel, no spark (serious help)

I have a very annoying problem I can not figure it out. I have a 1995 Chevy 1500 TBI and I’m not getting any spark or fuel, I have replaced all spark plugs, distributor cap, rotor, ignition control module, ignition coil, throttle position sensor, battery, fuel filter and new ECM. All fuses are good, I have good voltage going to the fuel injectors and all wiring harness to the ignition control module, TPS, and ignition coil. No wires look cut or frayed. I unscrewed the fuel line going to the fuel injectors and it’s spraying fuel so it has pressure. I have had two people come to my house and try to diagnose it, and none can figure it out. Starting to believe it may be a possibility that the anti theft may be locked, and it’s causing the fuel and spark to be cut off, may be looking into get the ECM vatted. Any help would be appreciated!!
Old March 27th, 2020, 10:42 AM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Seems like you have knocked out most of the things that could cause issues have you checked for any check engine codes? Or your crankshaft position sensor? I would also say camshaft sensor as well and if you take them off i know orileys has a machine that will tell ya if the sensors are bad.