Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Are You Ready? Lasfit Group Buy Extravaganza is coming!

Search this Thread

Old September 18th, 2023, 9:26 AM
Platinum Sponsor

Location: 9155 Archibald Ave Ste. C, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are You Ready? Lasfit Group Buy Extravaganza is coming!

📢 What's up everybody!

🎉I come bearing exciting news from Lasfit. We're cooking up an epic group buy for the Chevy community - you fine folks right here!

Now I know you're wondering...what kinds of sweet deals can I expect from this group buy? Well let me tell you, we went all out selecting some of our absolute best-sellers to include:
  • LED Lighting Upgrades: LED Headlight bulbs, LED interior lighting and Combo Package for trucks - all the gadgets you need to turn your truck into a rolling lighthouse!
  • Off Road Essentials: Light bars, pod lights, ditch lights - deck out your truck with the ultimate off-road illumination.
  • Floor Mats Upgrades: Protecting your cabin interior from dirt and stains threats.
Now, I want to hear from you, the valued members of our Chevy community. We believe in delivering the best possible discounts and savings, but we want to know your expectations. How much discount would you like to see offered during our exclusive group buy? Let your voices be heard! The more interest we see, the sweeter deal we can swing for our loyal members.

We firmly believe that providing high-quality products at affordable prices enhances your overall driving experience. By participating in this group buy, not only will you save money but also gain access to superior products that will elevate your truck's performance, style, and comfort.

So stay tuned for details on the group buy launch! In the meantime, keep cruising in style and dreaming up your next mod. For better vehicle life is our passion, and we're stoked to share it with drivers like you!