Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

Edge Performance Fusion Software

Search this Thread

Old March 20th, 2010, 6:44 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Edge Performance Fusion Software

Hey guys, have a 2009 silverado ltz with a 5.3 and I have followed the directions to a "T" with the Edge Evolution software called fusion. I bought the CTS model and had high hopes today of seeing this baby go to work for me. As I plugged her in, trying both (with key on and key off), and hell even with the engine running, she would begin to dig into the existing computer and then she would read to me in so many words (she needs to be updated as we do not recognize this tuning, please use the CD and perform update). Then she would take the truck and put her back in factory mode and I would disconnect. Then to computer once again (6 times now) only to continuously find the CD worthless on my system. I have a 64 bit windows 7 OS, so don't know if this is the culprit or not. I already downloaded the fusion software and the update from the website last night, but this is not working at all still. I will have to wait until Monday to call those folks, but in the mean time was curious if any of you ever experienced this before? Thanks a many
Old March 20th, 2010, 7:41 PM
CF Active Member

Being a computer geek by profession...you might try running the application in XP mode. Right click on the *exe and go to properties.

Worth a shot.
Old March 20th, 2010, 8:05 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by tsduke
Being a computer geek by profession...you might try running the application in XP mode. Right click on the *exe and go to properties.

Worth a shot.
Thanks TSDUKE, I have already tried that and still no go. I do thank you for providing a different angled approach on this. After $600-700 spent on this, I feel taken right now. I am sure it will be a quick fix when I call that company on Monday, crossing fingers anyway.
Old March 20th, 2010, 10:41 PM
CF Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

is the cd compatible with all operating softwares? like you said maybe its not compatible with your os. did the cd come in a box. if so maybe it says what operating systems its compatible with. blackbear custom is cheaper and great reviews come from it. just a suggestion.