Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

Radio is possesed!

Search this Thread

Old August 26th, 2010, 2:31 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio is possesed!

Ok i do believe my radio in my 92 c2500 is possesed, i was having problems with it when i would be on a station that was coming in nicely then all of a sudden it would start going through the stations even tho the display was staying the same, started inspecting it starting with the antena and noticed the coupler where the antena meets the body was broke so i went out and bought a aftermarket antena and wire and the guys at that part store said that it is the right one, well after a painful process of getting the wire routed down to the main controler for the stereo, it worked for about 1 day then started doing it all over again, it would hold a station for a short period of time then start going crazy, please if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated since i realy dont want to go with a aftermarket stereo since i realy like how chevy designed the dash as it stands.