Site Feedback THIS SECTION IS FOR SITE RELATED ISSUES ONLY!! NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING RELATED TO FIXING AN AUTOMOBILE

how do I post a question on forum?

Search this Thread

Old November 3rd, 2011, 10:12 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 2011 surburban and upon starting it, the whole entertainment system does not power on. Just a blank screen, no audio, navigation or back up camera. Also checked the fuse for (accessories) which is located on the driver side panel. Seems fine. Does anyone have any knowledge on this problem? Please advise, thanks!
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:53 AM
CF Beginner

How do post a new thread. I need help with my 1999 silverado
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:58 AM
CF Beginner

OK. I'm a noob. I hope you guys can help me fix my problem. I have a 1999 silverado with manual driver seat. The problem is that when I sit on it, put pressure or any weight on the seat, the seat will "drop" or "tilt" about an inch down. I lift the seat back to "normal height" by lifting up the seat. As soon as I put weight on it, it "drops down again. Has anyone ever had this problem. Please help.
Old June 17th, 2013, 5:51 PM
CF Beginner

hi, so im new to this whole thing im not even sure if this is were I put my question but here I go. My husband has a 2011 chevy Silverado and he just rotated his tires from back passenger to front driver, he jacked his truck up on his rear end and now when we go about 100km the truck vibrates, like the drive line you can feel it in the front seats and everything. So my question is could he have bend his drive line or anything we have never heard of it but not a 100% we put the jack on the right spot. He switched his tires across so it would be front to back but it still vibrates. Please help me lol.
Old August 12th, 2013, 6:28 PM
CF Beginner

Angry intermittent guage and stereo power loss

I replaced the 5.3 motor in my 04 silverado while hooking up my factory second battery i lossed power to my cigarette lighters. i found the wire that was burned and fixed it. now i lose power intermittently to my gauges and my stereo. i am thinking maybe a relay but not sure where to look OR is it a case for an electrician? As far as running there are absolutely no issues
Old August 12th, 2013, 7:11 PM
CF Beginner

i believe that will end up being a code issue. is it the factory stereo? if so you may need to see if the code is recorded somewhere in the manual. otherwise some codes can be found online.
Old August 12th, 2013, 7:17 PM
CF Beginner

did you check to see if a weight may have fallen off? sounds simple but i try the kiss mwthod first. the driveline would be tough to bend just jacking up the truck. but if i am not mistaken the newer trucks rotate different than the old ones, double check the manual. but i would bet on a wheel weight if nothing unusual happened during the process
Old June 29th, 2014, 11:17 PM
CF Beginner

Default 2000 silverado 2500

Can not find out how to post on here help
Old June 30th, 2014, 11:51 AM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Silverado25002000
Can not find out how to post on here help
Go here:

Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Click on "NEW THREAD" button on the left hand side (not sure if you need your account validated first).
Old July 7th, 2014, 7:22 PM
CF Beginner

I have a 1990 chevy cheyenne 2500 and my AC works great, but last season it would go into max mode after running on high for about 10 minutes (recirculating the air) but it no longer does that. These old trucks went into max mode automatically, versus the newer ones where you can select max AC mode, any input on what controls the AC going into max mode would be appreciated.Thanks.

Quick Reply: how do I post a question on forum?