Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

07 Navigation/Entertainment System "GM Lockpick Group Buy"

Search this Thread

Old March 15th, 2007, 9:19 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Count me in!

put me in for one also!!!!!!!
i think this is a great deal.[&:]
Old March 15th, 2007, 9:33 PM
CF Senior Member

Adding you now
Old March 16th, 2007, 12:25 AM
CF Junior Member

Well wait a minute, does the full blown version include the onstar lockpick?I am looking to use ann aftermarket bluetooth kitthrough the stereo system...If so, count me in. I will pay the extra for the full version.
Old March 16th, 2007, 12:26 AM
Mag
CF Beginner

$189!!! Please add me to the list.
Old March 16th, 2007, 12:58 AM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

07summitwhite,

Why dont you get the guys at coastal to join this thread and post some comments, confirm the price, and the members could pay directly. This site does a tonof advertising for them! I would like a little feedback from them. I have heard their customer service is slow, and some times non-existant! I am possibly interested, but would like some confirmation from this on this group buy.
Old March 16th, 2007, 10:32 AM
CF Junior Member

I emailed a few times yesterday and only got one response back...I guess I don't understand what they mean by "unlocking Onstar" and the Bluetooth features... I am new to this GM thing as I have had only DCX's in the past. I am very interested in this product and its features, but I would like to know if it solves what I am looking for.
Old March 16th, 2007, 11:40 AM
CF Active Member

ORIGINAL: MITahoeLTZ

I emailed a few times yesterday and only got one response back...I guess I don't understand what they mean by "unlocking Onstar" and the Bluetooth features... I am new to this GM thing as I have had only DCX's in the past. I am very interested in this product and its features, but I would like to know if it solves what I am looking for.
I'm on the same boat. I wouldn't mind the full blown version. i just don't know wha ttey mean by unlocking On-Star and bluetoothe if the car doesn't come with it.....
Old March 16th, 2007, 11:46 AM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The gmlockpick allows you to scroll through songs while driving, watch dvds while driving, and navigate while driving, something like this!

The onstar lockpick allows your onstar system to answer phone calls through your cell phone provider. Of course you still need the bluetooth device for your vehicle, however the unit they sell allows it to work with our vehicles through the speakers in our vehicle.
Old March 17th, 2007, 2:44 AM
CF Senior Member

I emailed them two days ago and they never got back to me. I'll give them a call on Monday the 19th and see what they can do for us.

I thought the DVD and nav unlock had the OnStar in it? I may be wrong, I'll also check on that.

Mag, your added.
Old March 17th, 2007, 2:25 PM
CF Junior Member

Thats what I assumed too but the website does not give enough description... I really do not care about onstar as much as having the ability to add a bluetooth system through the oem speakers...whatever that entails.

Quick Reply: 07 Navigation/Entertainment System "GM Lockpick Group Buy"