Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

07 Navigation/Entertainment System "GM Lockpick Group Buy"

Search this Thread

Old April 8th, 2007, 10:04 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Count me in!

Its the steering wheel mute button 4x for the DVD to play full time. It is a little confusing but the directions (once read many times) are crystal clear!
Old April 9th, 2007, 12:20 AM
CF Beginner

Default RE: 07 Navigation/Entertainment System "GM Lockpick Group Buy"

Hey there well if anyone is interested I have a GM Lockpick GEN 2 and GM Onstar Lockpick kit that I have not used nor installed in my 2007 Tahoe.
I am also able to upgrade the GM Lockpick kit to the GEN 3 version, so that is also an option for you as well.
If anyone is interested in buying it I will be glad to sell it to you.

Donnie
Old April 18th, 2007, 6:15 AM
CF Beginner

this is great i just ordered the super lockpick thank you so much for doin this gb
Old April 30th, 2007, 8:50 PM
CF Beginner

i recieved it last week and installed it, my parents went on a trip for the weekend to palm springs then for no reason the navigation stopped working after they brought it back to me i checked and it looks like the navigation thinks the gps location is in the ocean!!!! WHAT COULD OF HAPPENED, now i have to find time to uninstall it, anybody else go through this problem?
Old April 30th, 2007, 10:53 PM
CF Active Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I had something like that happen to me. I would activate the DVD with the 4 button presses, and when i would switch to nav, it would either not track me or show medriving offroad and over lakes and rivers. I double checked my connections. But when I press the window lockout button on the drivers side, the system would begin totrack movement (just may not be right on the road) and in about a minute or two it would correct itself. I would just make sure that the connections are all the way in(mine were not plugged in all the way at at first)and if your using your nav to get you somewhere,when you are coming close to your destination, press your window lockout button so that your nav works like it should.

Just a tip, I would position your lockpick box on the floor, toward the front of the console, with the console hiding it just incase you need to get to it without having to remove the dash trim.

Old January 23rd, 2008, 1:22 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Count me in!

Does anyone have a lockpick of any kind that they no longer use, or one they want to sell to upgrade? If so PM or email your price. Thanks.