Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

07 Navigation/Entertainment System "GM Lockpick Group Buy"

Search this Thread

Old March 21st, 2007 | 1:25 PM
CF Junior Member

Default RE: 07 Navigation/Entertainment System "GM Lockpick Group Buy"

Good point, but there are other features such as the ability to input destinations and such while the vehicle is moving... I will be traveling a lot and it is a pain to pull over to do any changes on Nav.especially if you have a passenger that can do the input. I don't use the DVD player that often for the kids(only long trips) to be that concerned of its dangerousness.
Old March 21st, 2007 | 1:58 PM
CF Senior Member

true that isgreat feauture luckaly i didn't have to pay for that feature there was a hacking code for that
are you guys sure that there is no hacking code for that feature???
Old March 21st, 2007 | 2:40 PM
CF Junior Member

I truly don't know if there are unlocking codes or not...first GM in quite a while. I did however just purchase the SUPER LockPick ONLINE and went very easily with only one hitch... FYI guys! BEFORE youREGISTERto purchase the product you MUST enter the dealer code (again, I stress BEFORE). It does not give you the option after you register and it caches your info when you return to the site and doesn't allow for the change... I did speak to Kelley and she was very helpful and friendly. She was going to make the adjustment and send it out today. (I chose 2nd Day Air to have it for the weekend project) She did want me to let you guys know about the registering issue though...
Old March 21st, 2007 | 5:03 PM
CF Senior Member

No, jaz is right. It is dangerous and illegal in most states. Will that stop me from buying it? Hell no. My motorcycle is more dangerous then the Lockpick.
Old March 21st, 2007 | 5:05 PM
CF Senior Member

ORIGINAL: MITahoeLTZ

I truly don't know if there are unlocking codes or not...first GM in quite a while. I did however just purchase the SUPER LockPick ONLINE and went very easily with only one hitch... FYI guys! BEFORE youREGISTERto purchase the product you MUST enter the dealer code (again, I stress BEFORE). It does not give you the option after you register and it caches your info when you return to the site and doesn't allow for the change... I did speak to Kelley and she was very helpful and friendly. She was going to make the adjustment and send it out today. (I chose 2nd Day Air to have it for the weekend project) She did want me to let you guys know about the registering issue though...
I guess I messed that part up?
Old March 21st, 2007 | 5:53 PM
CF Active Member

will the correct price be reflected in this is done correctly? i want to place my order, but want to be sure first....
Old March 21st, 2007 | 6:21 PM
CF Senior Member

OK, this is the right way to do it...

The GM Lockpick GEN3 will be $219.00 plus shipping.

The GM Super Lockpick will be $239.00 plus shipping,

Your best bet is probably to go with the Super Lockpick as it's not that much more.

Log onto there site.

1. Put the item in the shopping cart.

2. Hit the secure checkout button

3. At the login page dealer code enter "chevyforum" (lower case) and hit the register button.

4. As your user name, enter your screen name on this forum and your own password.

5. Then just proceed like you would with anyother order, the discount should be applied and visible in your cart.

Old March 21st, 2007 | 10:07 PM
CF Active Member

been trying for the past 1/2 hr to place my order, keeps telling me that the merchant doesnt accept orders from Canada....Im in Ohio!!!
waiting on an email from coastaletech, hopefully they will get back with me.

Old March 21st, 2007 | 10:41 PM
CF Junior Member

is it too late to get in on this deal? or can i just follow the purchase order directions....
i haven't been paying much attention but i will read the thread so i know what's up.
~jojo
Old March 21st, 2007 | 10:46 PM
CF Beginner

Default RE: Count me in!

just ordered mine tonight--the super lockpick--a big round of applause for 07summitwhite, for doing the leg work and getting us the discount!!!! i was always on the fence wondering if i should order----glad i waited!!!

Quick Reply: 07 Navigation/Entertainment System "GM Lockpick Group Buy"