Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

07 Tahoe Stabilitrak Message

Search this Thread

Old April 21st, 2017, 4:02 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 Tahoe Stabilitrak Message

Good Day All,

My 07 Tahoe approx 89,000 miles. When I am in idle position the service stabilitrak and service trantion control message comes up and resets. When I start moving my car jumps from 1st gear into second gear and then it runs fine until I am in the idle position again.

My mechanic says I need to replace my lifters 3K job. I have cleaned the lifter valves and am still having the same problem. I am really trying to get this sorted out without having to paying a lot of money.

I also had it to the dealer here in The Bahamas and they don't have a clue.

Thanks All
Old April 22nd, 2017, 7:38 AM
Super Moderator

Received 507 Likes on 467 Posts

there will be fault codes set in the computer modules....the ebcm and possibly the pcm and tcm . have them read and post them.
Old May 30th, 2017, 7:40 PM
4js
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My 07 Tahoe LT is having the same issue along with a plethora of "breakdowns" lately. I have spent way too much money on it already and nothing is fixed!!!!!! I am totally exhausted and frustrated right now. I can't even at all......