Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2006 Suburban Cruise Control

Search this Thread

Old December 9th, 2015, 2:05 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Suburban Cruise Control

Does the 06 Suburban Cruise Control work via vacuum lines? I have replaced the fuses and switches and cant get it to work. Thanks
Old December 9th, 2015, 8:39 PM
CF Veteran

No its electronic control, does the indicator come on when you turn on the switch?
Old December 10th, 2015, 2:54 PM
CF Junior Member

No. The green dash indicator does not light up when I press the button or slide the switch on.
Old December 21st, 2016, 7:29 PM
CF Junior Member

Default Cruise Control Issue

[QUOTE=cleveland63b;312658]No its electronic control, does the indicator come on when you turn on the switch?[/QUOTE
OK. So it's been 1 year since I replaced the fuses, brake light switch and turn signal/wiper/cruise stem on the steering wheel and still no Cruise Control. However, last Sunday I hooked up a U-Haul Trailer to move some stuff across town and the damn green Cruise Control light lit up when I pressed the button and the Cruise worked perfectly. Once I turned the U-Haul back in the Cruise is not working again. I thought maybe the 7-pin adapter used to plug in the 4-pin connector for the trailer lights somehow triggered the Cruise circuit to work. I plugged the adapter back in but the Cruise is not working. Any other ideas would help. At least now I know all the fuses, brake light switch and column stem are in working order.