Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2007 Tahoe LS cabin noise

Search this Thread

Old March 24th, 2007, 2:25 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2007 Tahoe LS cabin noise

There is no normal noise with new vehicle. Unless GM wants to make a statement that their overpriced
junks come with noise.
Tell them to fix it or replace it if they can't fix it. Ask for service manager. Don't waste time talking to
some service advisor unless he is willing to help and knows something about vehicles.
My Tahoe that I posted about in the past developed new problems on top of the noises.
I am waiting for the replacement which is delayed of course (by few weeks). It will be available for sale immediately as soon as it is delivered, which will be around April 9. Hopefully someone will buy it. With as many problems that this Tahoe has I don't believe that they can produce anything better on the next one. Maybe is just the LS model that they made very cheap. "Cheap" for $34K.What a load of crap.
Old March 24th, 2007, 3:16 PM
CF Senior Member

you could put dynamat or hush mat throughout your whole vehicle i bought 19 pieces of hush mat yesterday im planing on doing all doors,rear lift gate and the headliner i sat ina 2006 tahoe yesterday that just had all this hush mat installed and what a difference the cabin noise was about 70% quieter than my tahoe i got all the hush mat for $228 the sheets are 12x30 should probably take me all day to do this but it's going to be well worth it
Old March 25th, 2007, 2:29 AM
CF Active Member

07ls,

Why do you even post. There has been nothing positive from your posts. The forums need a positive person , who is willing to help and not hinder others....

Go find another vehicle and bug their forums....