Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2007 Tahoe Nav with Bose Problem

Search this Thread

Old January 17th, 2007, 1:11 PM
gfraigun

Default RE: 2007 Tahoe Nav with Bose Problem

Dude, just trying to find out if other people have same thing on their stickers.

Obviously you are not part of my target audience. I'm focusing and looking for those that have the same information on their windows sticker as mine, an LT2 with Nav and a separate charge for the included bose system.
Old January 17th, 2007, 3:13 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I do have an LT2 with Nav and Bose. But I cant help you out, I dont have a sticker nor did it come this way from the factory.

By the way, I was exaggerating A LOT on the lawsuit!
Old January 17th, 2007, 4:09 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok i am bored so ill get into it,.first question how much did you get charged for the nav suystem? i understan when you say inclued and requires, there is a world of diference.i think the best thing you could do is go tou youre guy at the dealership and have him break it down to you eaxactly what you rea getting charged for.i remmenber when i bought one back in feb of 06 it was th lt3 with the bose systrem and i belive it was an additional 2250 for the nav give or take a few bucks.
Old January 17th, 2007, 4:42 PM
gfraigun

ORIGINAL: negra07

ok i am bored so ill get into it,.first question how much did you get charged for the nav suystem? i understan when you say inclued and requires, there is a world of diference.i think the best thing you could do is go tou youre guy at the dealership and have him break it down to you eaxactly what you rea getting charged for.i remmenber when i bought one back in feb of 06 it was th lt3 with the bose systrem and i belive it was an additional 2250 for the nav give or take a few bucks.
I appreciate your wanting to discuss the difference in prices between the LT2 and the LT3, but what I am really after is finding LT2 owners that got the NAV system with their truck. How much was paid doesn't really matter, what matters is that there are options that are included various audio features and options that are required. The bose is an option that is supposed to be included with the NAV. I am a strong believe in "truth in advertising"...
Old January 17th, 2007, 6:53 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: gfraigun

I am a strong believe in "truth in advertising"...

I'm a strtong believer in "what the hell did the window sticker say when you purchased the vehicle"?
And "what part of that didn't you understand"?

Old January 17th, 2007, 7:30 PM
gfraigun

ORIGINAL: ZX1100F1

ORIGINAL: gfraigun

I am a strong believe in "truth in advertising"...
I'm a strtong believer in "what the hell did the window sticker say when you purchased the vehicle"?
Wow you're really mature there. Ever heard of figuring out there is a problem after the fact.

Apparently if "you" buy something say a computer that was supposed to come with $500 of free software but didn't when you got it home you wouldn't complain because thats how it came. Hey, I got beach from property in Nevada to sell you cheap.

Is it really that hard of a question for people to understand. All I want to know is who else has an LT2 with a Nav indicating the $495 charge on the sticker and if you don't have an LT2 with a NAV you can just stay out of it.

Apparently there are a lot of people that don't mind being screwed by mis-representation.
Old January 17th, 2007, 7:39 PM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm a strong believer in "what the hell did the window sticker say when you purchased the vehicle"?
+1 I could not have said it better myself

The window sticker is in plain view. If you did not understand something (gfraigun), you should have raised the issue BEFORE taking delivery.

P.S. I know you asked about other LT2 owners with NAV, but you also made a serious (wrong) accusation about Chevrolet (you said "I just wanted to see if Chevy was in the habit of double charging....") in the same post. Thus the various responses addressing your accusation.

You acknowledged that you understand the Bose Option is NOT included in the LT2 base price. End of story.
Old January 17th, 2007, 8:14 PM
gfraigun

ORIGINAL: engine2

I'm a strong believer in "what the hell did the window sticker say when you purchased the vehicle"?
+1 I could not have said it better myself

The window sticker is in plain view. If you did not understand something (gfraigun), you should have raised the issue BEFORE taking delivery.

P.S. I know you asked about other LT2 owners with NAV, but you also made a serious (wrong) accusation about Chevrolet (you said "I just wanted to see if Chevy was in the habit of double charging....") in the same post. Thus the various responses addressing your accusation.

You acknowledged that you understand the Bose Option is NOT included in the LT2 base price. End of story.
The fine print indicating the the bose is included is on the advertisements not the sticker. So looking at the sticker doesn't make any bit of difference.

Again, the bose is not included in the LT2 basebut we aren't talking about a base now are we? We are discussing an LT2 witha NAV added.

Old January 17th, 2007, 8:39 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Call me whatever you wish but I seriously despise cowardly people that threaten lawsuits over trivial stuff, especially when they’re 100% in the wrong.
Quit your sniveling in public (it’s just bad form) and get on down to the county courthouse and do your thing…………….and don’t forget to keep us posted………not.
Old January 17th, 2007, 9:11 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

LMAO, this is some funny ****. By the way, if anyone had an LT2 with navigation I am sure they would be repsonding. I know I would so I could get my $495 back out of them!

Quick Reply: 2007 Tahoe Nav with Bose Problem