Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2007 Tahoe Nav with Bose Problem

Search this Thread

Old January 18th, 2007, 2:38 AM
gfraigun

Default RE: 2007 Tahoe Nav with Bose Problem

ORIGINAL: ZX1100F1

Call me whatever you wish but I seriously despise cowardly people that threaten lawsuits over trivial stuff, especially when they're 100% in the wrong.
Quit your sniveling in public (it's just bad form) and get on down to the county courthouse and do your thing…………….and don't forget to keep us posted………not.
Wow, you must be rather wealthy if you consider $500 trivial. In addition, no one ask your opinion. No one asked you to stick your nose into this. I'm simply inquiring about other people with the LT2 and NAV options. You obviously are not one of those people, but it seems also can't read, or do not fully understand English. Because you keep posting when, really, it shouldn't even concern you.

Old January 18th, 2007, 2:41 AM
gfraigun

ORIGINAL: biglg

LMAO, this is some funny ****. By the way, if anyone had an LT2 with navigation I am sure they would be repsonding. I know I would so I could get my $495 back out of them!
See some people get it... if there's a chance to get the $495 back why ignore it...
Old January 18th, 2007, 3:02 AM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just for your info, if there was an issue you wouldnt have gotten the response from ZX that you did. Trust me, you got charged correctly. LT2 doesnt include bose, the Nav units automatically upgrade the vehicle to Bose. Why dont you search dealer sites and view the inventory and find an LT2 with the options you are looking for and view the invoice.
Old January 18th, 2007, 3:21 AM
gfraigun

ORIGINAL: biglg

Just for your info, if there was an issue you wouldnt have gotten the response from ZX that you did. Trust me, you got charged correctly. LT2 doesnt include bose, the Nav units automatically upgrade the vehicle to Bose. Why dont you search dealer sites and view the inventory and find an LT2 with the options you are looking for and view the invoice.
I respect your calmness. However, I would encourage you and ZX to actually look at the accessory description on the Tahoe and even the Suburban. Here's a link to one of the sources ofinformation... http://www.chevrolet.com/m/06/quickf...hevy_Tahoe.pdf.
Old January 18th, 2007, 3:24 AM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: gfraigun
See some people get it... if there's a chance to get the $495 back why ignore it...
Actually we all get it - except for you. Believe me if you had a legit claim we would all be supporting you or at least one of us. It seems you are trying to find a way to swindle some cash from Chevy by twisting things around to your favor. We see what you are doing and I doubt you are going to find much support if any here. I dont care how many "educated people" you have talked to ,(I am sure you are leaving out parts that dont favor you when you talk to them). A second grader can figure out you did NOT get screwed.

Also, ZX1100F1 is the most knowledgeable poster here and has gone out of his way to help anyone here. He gets information that others can't and asks nothing in return. And you just pissed all over him. Dont justify it because he did not call you any names, he just called it at face value. You really have got off on a crappy foot here.
Old January 18th, 2007, 3:32 AM
gfraigun

ORIGINAL: engine2

Actually we all get it - except for you. Believe me if you had a legit claim we would all be supporting you or at least one of us. It seems you are trying to find a way to swindle some cash from Chevy by twisting things around to your favor. We see what you are doing and I doubt you are going to find much support if any here. I dont care how many "educated people" you have talked to ,(I am sure you are leaving out parts that dont favor you when you talk to them). A second grader can figure out you did NOT get screwed.

Also, ZX1100F1 is the most knowledgeable poster here and has gone out of his way to help anyone here. He gets information that others can't and asks nothing in return. And you just pissed all over him. Dont justify it because he did not call you any names, he just called it at face value. You really have got off on a crappy foot here.
I don't have to leave anything out, its printed in black and white by Chevrolet, if you just read it.

I'm sure ZX1100F1 is very knowledgable about Chevy cars and Trucks themselves. But this really isn't about cars or trucks.
Old January 18th, 2007, 4:05 AM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't have to leave anything out, its printed in black and white by Chevrolet, if you just read it. Have you read the Chevy website?? Try the link I posted.. True, a second grader probably wouldn't think I anyone is getting screwed, but a second grader wouldn't understand that there are laws about advertising something and not providing it. Just readthe information, I've linked it above, that's all you have to do...
Yes I did read the chevy website and this is what I found.

Bose® Speaker System [hr] The Bose® speaker system features nine custom-arranged speakers, including a subwoofer in the center console. This system is completely integrated within Tahoe to deliver fully balanced sound equally to every person. Everything from the location of the speakers to their design was engineered to give you panoramic, concert-like sound during your travels. Standard on LT3 and LTZ models; available on LT1 and LT2.

Nav Cost
$2250 LTZ Bose already included in base price
$2250 LT3 Bose already included in base price
$2250 LT2 See above note Bose is optional on LT2 and thus not included in the $2250 price

Build your LT2 on the website you directed me to and you will see when you select Nav, the $495 Bose option is automatically selected.

The footnote is not false because you cannot order the Nav without Bose.

Like I said before I think your Sticker for your sake should have the Nav Option for $2745 ($2250 +$495) since the LT2 does not come standard with Bose.

Now go apologize to ZX1100F1 and enjoy your freakin truck.
Old January 18th, 2007, 4:22 AM
gfraigun

ORIGINAL: engine2

I don't have to leave anything out, its printed in black and white by Chevrolet, if you just read it. Have you read the Chevy website?? Try the link I posted.. True, a second grader probably wouldn't think I anyone is getting screwed, but a second grader wouldn't understand that there are laws about advertising something and not providing it. Just readthe information, I've linked it above, that's all you have to do...
Yes I did read the chevy website and this is what I found.

Bose® Speaker System

[hr]

The Bose® speaker system features nine custom-arranged speakers, including a subwoofer in the center console. This system is completely integrated within Tahoe to deliver fully balanced sound equally to every person. Everything from the location of the speakers to their design was engineered to give you panoramic, concert-like sound during your travels. Standard on LT3 and LTZ models; available on LT1 and LT2.

Nav Cost
$2250 LTZ Bose already included in base price
$2250 LT3 Bose already included in base price
$2250 LT2 See above note Bose is optional on LT2 and thus not included in the $2250 price

Build your LT2 on the website you directed me to and you will see when you select Nav, the $495 Bose option is automatically selected.

The footnote is not false because you cannot order the Nav without Bose.

Like I said before I think your Sticker for your sake should have the Nav Option for $2745 ($2250 +$495) since the LT2 does not come standard with Bose.

Now go apologize to ZX1100F1 and enjoy your freakin truck.
Don't filter what you read... Read the description of the NAV Radio on the accessories list. Not the builder... The builder isn't an advertisement the accessories list is.. Make it simple just read the link I gave you...
Old January 18th, 2007, 11:57 AM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

gfraigun,

Ok, if this is truly included. Here is what you need to do. Order the navigation unit from Chevrolet! If it comes in a box with all bose speakers, wiring, amp, etc then it is included. If you just get the navigation head unit I guess you have your answer! Please let us know how that works out for you!
Old January 18th, 2007, 12:47 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lok gfraigun, you are talking about whats black and white..but somehow you refuse to admit it was written on the window sticker of the truck? did you not even look at this paper? for example, dealers will spout anything they wish to you to buy a vehicle..but the law requires a window sticker to show what you actually paying for. so in regards to whatever confusing advertisement you see from chevy, the window sticker says it all. realize chevy didnt advertise it that way to honestly screw people over..and a court would agree.

Quick Reply: 2007 Tahoe Nav with Bose Problem