Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2007 Tahoe Nav with Bose Problem

Search this Thread

Old January 18th, 2007, 1:50 PM
gfraigun

Default RE: 2007 Tahoe Nav with Bose Problem

ORIGINAL: vyslouzil

lok gfraigun, you are talking about whats black and white..but somehow you refuse to admit it was written on the window sticker of the truck? did you not even look at this paper? for example, dealers will spout anything they wish to you to buy a vehicle..but the law requires a window sticker to show what you actually paying for. so in regards to whatever confusing advertisement you see from chevy, the window sticker says it all. realize chevy didnt advertise it that way to honestly screw people over..and a court would agree.
No, I know exactly whats on the sticker. The problem is that the sticker contradicts advertisement.

But, fine, I'll admit it. You all knowing people are right. Chevrolet can advertise what ever they want to attract customers, but do not have to provide what they advertise...

I see the light... Customers are idiots... Big corporation rules... They can say what ever they want and not provide it... Our laws mean nothing... Thank you... I've learned so much from you all...
Old January 18th, 2007, 2:05 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like you've done a great job convincing yourself (and no one else) that you have a strong case. My question is simple; why are you still here trying to gain support that quite frankly won’t buy you a damn thing, when you should be down at the courthouse and on your way to collecting a cool $495 the easy way?

The word “included” found on an informative website doesn’t imply “at no additional charge” in my book, you’ll also know that GM covers it’s back well with disclaimers on the web-site as well as in it’s manuals.

None of use have seen free Bose Speaker Systems “advertised” on billboards or TV ad’s with the purchase a navigation system and neither have you.

P.S If you don’t want my (or anyone else’s) opinion then don’t post stupid things on a public forum or you’re gonna get it; like it or not.

Old January 18th, 2007, 2:06 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dude, take some deap breaths. Now, go to the medicine cabinet and take your "highly missed" ADHD medication. Then, a few more deep breaths!

Now, hopefully calmed down a little bit. Then search ever receipt, box, manual, etc and see how many times you have been screwed out of your not included batterys. Stop by Starbucks, get the decaffinated coffee, this way you get a higher dose of caffine! Then, go get a refund for all of your batteries you bought at toys R us.

Now with your extra cash from the batteries, your next stop, back to the doctor. Get a higher dose prescription! Now, reread this post and think about what a Jack azz you have been!
Old January 18th, 2007, 2:54 PM
gfraigun

Let me just say... you guys are simply morons... try going to school... earn that college degree... take some business law classes, take some marketing classes... learn a little something.... then you can continue to pretend you know everything about advertising... then maybe in the future when something doesn't apply to you, you can keep your prejudice, narrow minded, idiotic, god complex ideas out of it.
Old January 18th, 2007, 3:11 PM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: gfraigun

Let me just say... you guys are simply morons... try going to school... earn that college degree... take some business law classes, take some marketing classes... learn a little something....
I have (not that it matters) graduated with honors and your are still wrong.

ORIGINAL: gfraigun
then you can continue to pretend you know everything about advertising... then maybe in the future when something doesn't apply to you, you can keep your prejudice, narrow minded, idiotic, god complex ideas out of it.
By your own admission you know full well the LT2 does not include Bose in their Base Price, you are just trying to find a loophole to get something for free. Most people consider that stealing. But I guess your are one of those people always looking to con his way through life.

Now somebody please lock this thread and send this Troll back to his cave
Old January 18th, 2007, 3:32 PM
gfraigun

ORIGINAL: engine2

I have (not that it matters) graduated with honors and your are still wrong.

By your own admission you know full well the LT2 does not include Bose in their Base Price, you are just trying to find a loophole to get something for free. Most people consider that stealing. But I guess your are one of those people always looking to con his way through life.

Now somebody please lock this thread and send this Troll back to his cave
Hey, base price not included... Nav Radio yes included... There's a difference...

Yes, somebody please lock this thread...
Old January 18th, 2007, 3:46 PM
CF Addict

Congratulations!
I don't think I can ever recall someone making such a complete *** out of their self in public. Very entertaining to say the least. And the finally were you declare us all “illiterate jerks” is the winter beat-all, I tell you; what a knee-slapper. I guess that we should all feel insulted? Oh well…..life goes on there laywer boy.
Old January 18th, 2007, 3:57 PM
gfraigun

ORIGINAL: ZX1100F1

Congratulations!
I don't think I can ever recall someone making such a complete *** out of their self in public.
Quite amazing to then find three people making asses out of themselves all at the same time...
Old January 18th, 2007, 4:02 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So, have you actually thought about what GM is doing with your money? I wonder how they are spending that extra $495 they are getting from you LT2-Nav buyers. Maybe it is donated to charity!
Old January 18th, 2007, 4:04 PM
CF Addict

Yeah, yeah everybody else is stupid and you're a genius…whatever, we’re all impressed by you. Come to think of it, why aint you over at the Mensa forum there Einstein?

Quick Reply: 2007 Tahoe Nav with Bose Problem