Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2009 subarban ltz

Search this Thread

Old May 2nd, 2012, 12:11 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 subarban ltz

I bought 2009 Subarba LTZ milage 103K. It show a message that Service suspension system. When I run the car at normal speed or high speed and pass over small bumps or or uneven roads the car vibrates especially steering. It vibrates on bumps and uneven roads. It goes smooth on the smooth roads. Can anybody tells me wgat could be the possible reason. I showed it to one of the mechanic and he said that the front left strut in NOT GOOD. Can somebody experienced this situation. Apprciate your replies.
Old May 2nd, 2012, 9:56 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> chevy2009ltz,

This may be caused by the wiring to the automatic level control pressure sensor being shorted to the ground. This is just a suggestion, not a diagnosis.

I encourage you to consult with a certified technician for additional assistance. They should be able to offer you a more accurate diagnosis, and repair options, after physically inspecting the vehicle.

Louis
GM Customer Service
Old May 2nd, 2012, 10:32 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thnaks Louis. I will get it checked by certified technician and keep posting results.