Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2010 Chevy Tahoe signal front driver side not working

Search this Thread

Old September 20th, 2015, 4:14 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Chevy Tahoe signal front driver side not working

I had a running day light on driverside burnout & after finding out u need to pretty much remove the complete front grill & bumper molding just to access the headlight housing 😡 I did this & changed the bulbs so at the same time I decided to change the Signal lights also. Which finally brings me to my problem! After the change everything worked fine for about 3 & 1/2 weeks then driverside front signal/park light quit completely? Brand new bulb & looking at it both filaments look fine not burnt out? It is a long process to remove everything just to look at it so I have tried fuses on driver panel & looked at fuses under hood & noticed burnt out rear driver tail light changed that bulb & still nothing on front driver at all!?!?!?
Old September 21st, 2015, 10:48 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Mulligan
I had a running day light on driverside burnout & after finding out u need to pretty much remove the complete front grill & bumper molding just to access the headlight housing 😡 I did this & changed the bulbs so at the same time I decided to change the Signal lights also. Which finally brings me to my problem! After the change everything worked fine for about 3 & 1/2 weeks then driverside front signal/park light quit completely? Brand new bulb & looking at it both filaments look fine not burnt out? It is a long process to remove everything just to look at it so I have tried fuses on driver panel & looked at fuses under hood & noticed burnt out rear driver tail light changed that bulb & still nothing on front driver at all!?!?!?
Hi Mulligan,

I can understand how frustrating this may seem, and we would be more than happy to help the best way possible. If you decide to bring this to the dealership's attention, feel free to reach out to us as well. Just send us a private message along with your VIN, current mileage, contact information and preferred dealership.

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care