Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2013 CPO Suburban Issues

Old November 15th, 2018, 1:30 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 CPO Suburban Issues

I recently bought a '13 Suburban CPO with 29,000 miles (traded in my 2009 Suburban 120,000 ran like a champ). It's beautiful BUT have had it less than two weeks and have two problems: 1st noticed that the drivers's power seat adjustment switch won't allow the seat to move up/down. Works in all other directions. 2nd (and this is a much bigger issue). Noticed a water stain on the sunroof visor. Called my local dealer and first he could get me in was end of the week (but had to schedule for a Monday). Today, after a good bit of rain, I got into my car and there's water everywhere: both columns between 2nd and 3rd row, sunroof visor, and 2nd row floor boards are soaked. I called the dealer again and they tell me to bring in ASAP so it can be parked undercover until their leak guy can take a look (Next week).

Super frustrated that 1. the first guy didn't offer to let me bring in and park while the water issue was still minimal and 2. I literally haven't used 1/2 tank of gas in this CPO and I have some pretty serious problems. When I asked how they would remedy the water damage, I was told that the leak guy would just clean the spots. What about mold growth and water damage on the floor boards? Is this what I should expect or are my expectations too high? I now have a dealer car on loan...I will be driving it longer than the total time I've driven my new car.

Last edited by wvree; November 15th, 2018 at 1:34 PM.

Search this Thread