Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2015 Suburban Issues

Search this Thread

Old November 25th, 2017, 8:12 PM
CF Beginner

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Dealer has fixed everything which has been covered under warranty. Hasn’t cost me anything besides time and aggravation.
Will be investing in an extended warranty given the history up to this point.
Old December 8th, 2017, 12:06 PM
CF Beginner

Newest issue of the week - rattle coming from the 2nd or 3rd row somewhere. Seems to be addressed by this service bulletin. With the dealer now, so we shall see.
They are also going to address the stain on the headliner from the leaking antenna. They had it in 2 days being detailed to take the stain out. Got the truck back, looked great but they didn't touch the stain in the liner

I opened a case with Chevy for all of these issues...this is getting to be ridiculous.
Old December 13th, 2017, 10:16 PM
CF Beginner

Located *a* rattle, which was a lose vent, which was corrected. *My* rattle remains.

They are now replacing the head liner, so I will have them look for this rattle, again.

In addition, there is a subtle squeal coming from somewhere that seems like it might be under the hood. It's accentuated when I hit the gas. Maybe a belt or something related there.

Opened up a case with Chevy, the Level 2 Service Agent turfed me to the dealer without even speaking to me. The problem is NOT with the dealer, but with Chevy as a whole for selling me an issue-laden $50K automobile.