Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2015 Suburban LTZ with Two Failed GPS Antennas

Search this Thread

Old May 17th, 2015, 6:56 AM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2015 Suburban LTZ with Two Failed GPS Antennas

I too am the victim of this ridiculous GPS antenna problem. I purchased a 2015 Suburban LTZ with all the options in Nov. It was in the shop twice with intermittent GPS problems before it finally failed all together. They said it was a bad GPS antenna. (Incidentally it first failed after sitting in airport parking lot after a heavy rain) Well they had to order the antenna that was back ordered for almost 3 weeks. Back in to service to have it painted and installed. Great finally fixed, all is good! Not so fast...

Was at a golf outing this week where we had a 15-minute downpour. Got in the car and have the dreaded red "X'" over the GPS symbol at top of nav screen...its has freaking failed again. This should not happen with a $70,000 vehicle. Chevrolet customer service/support please speak up and help!! as I think my dealership is clueless about what to do next and in the meantime I do have GPS, OnStar, etc. This is exceedingly frustrating...

Any members who have had the problem resolved...I'd love to hear from you as well.