Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Body Harness Jumper X452

Search this Thread

Old November 12th, 2009, 1:22 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Shawn, so that would mean that the connector to the camera is part of the license lamp harness inside the applique? You mentioned two wires split out from the applique... x900 for camera and x901 for the switch. What about X902? In the diagrams of the liftgate harness I can't find connector x902.

X902 (2 Cavities) (E52)
Liftgate harness to license lamp harness center of the liftgate assembly behind the trim panel below the liftglass latch

That's the last piece to the puzzle for me.
Attached Thumbnails Body Harness Jumper X452-liftgate.jpg  
Old November 6th, 2012, 4:47 PM
CF Beginner

Shawn - I really hope you are still around to answer questions. I just installed the OEM Camara kit into my 2009 Suburban that did not come from the factory with either nav or rear vision. I have the nav installed and if all goes well, will be getting it programmed tomorrow. I also installed the camera kit (GM #19171822), which first of all is certainly a little more involved than I first thought. I did follow the directions though, including adding the two pins into the M-BEC and also tapping #6 & #7 on the C4 brown connector on the back of the radio. My brown connector came from a lockpick.

Anyway, the strange thing that has happened in all this is that my glass on the rear hatch will no longer "pop"... i don't know if its critical to get it working, but it certainly would be nice. I tried plugging in the old harness that takes the power to the camera, license plate lights and glass hatch, and that wouldn't work either now. Where did I go wrong?????

Thanks a TON in advance to ANYONE that can offer help.

Brian in Michigan
2009 Chevrolet Suburban LT
Old November 7th, 2012, 11:59 AM
CF Beginner

An update to my post last night, once again if anyone can help that would be muchly appreciated. The dealer was able to program the radio, but my back up camera does not appear to be getting any power either. So as of right now, my glass switch/hatch will not work, and my rear view camera comes on the screen as black, so its trying, it would appear that it is missing power. There were a couple of wires connected into the M-BEC into C11 and C12.

WHERE am i going wrong? also, if the original harness is removed and replaced with the oem harness from the camera kit, does the glass release now get its power from somewhere else?

Please... any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Old January 11th, 2023, 3:14 AM
CF Beginner

Harness women's clothing came to my mind directly. Hahahahaha I guess I have to buy a present for my girlfriend lately