Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

A/C in 07 Sub

Search this Thread

Old October 19th, 2008, 2:21 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A/C in 07 Sub

We have a 2007 LT Sub. This summer, on longer trips, the A/C would go haywire and start blowing hot air instead of cool air on the driver's side. It didn't matter if it was set on dual or single control, or what tempthe thing just blew hot from all places on the drivers side. We took it to our dealer, as it was still under warranty THEN and they worked on it. Because of a new job and moving, we weren't real aggressive on getting this fixed, and it didn't do it all the time. We had it worked on 2 more times in August and September, and they replaced the control module in the cab for the climate control and said they hoped that would help. If it didn't they "just didn't know what to do next"

We still have the problem, we live 500 miles from the dealer we bought from, and we are out of warranty.
Any ideas??? Thanks
Old October 19th, 2008, 3:27 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: A/C in 07 Sub

Take it back to the dealer! demand a loaner.... if it was documented as a problem under warrenty, and its still not fixed, I say it should still be under warrenty... if you bought it new from them, they should really fix it... there are really no closer dealers? 500 miles?! wow I thought my girl's family lived in the middle of no where (they are about 10 miles outside cell service)