Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Carriage works billet grill

Search this Thread

Old January 5th, 2007, 6:20 AM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carriage works billet grill

I am ordering my billet grill tomorrow and have decided to go with the polished bolt-on carriage works billet grill. I haven't heard any complaints about carriage works and have only heard good things. So if anyone has any major objections to throw in, please do so now. Also, what is a good site as far as prices go for billet grills? What did you guys pay for yours?
Old January 7th, 2007, 12:15 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Carriage works billet grill

I just put on a Carriage Works today. I got it for my wife for x-mas from autoanything.com. I got the regular grill plus the tow hook ones for $180. It was kinda tricky to put on. I did the cut out style, so it was kind of tedious getting everything perfect and sanded smooth. The top fit great. The bottom grills were a bit tricky getting them to fit right, but it's possible. I bought Carriage Works too because everyone says they are good, and they are. I've done cheaper grills on my 02 and others and they look great too though.[/align][/align]My pics will follow after I get done detailing it. Sealer should go on tomorrow. [/align]