Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Check these tails out! 3057, 3157 RED Tail Light Bulb.

Search this Thread

Old January 24th, 2008, 1:50 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: 3057, 3157 RED Tail Light Bulb. Where, anyone know?

I know I know you guys are going to think I am crazy. However, I think I may just stick with the black denali tails i have. I have both the black and chrome denali tail lights pictured above and had planned to keep one and sell the other. I think I am going to sell the chrome ones pictured above.

If anyone is interested in the chrome GMC denali tail lights below make me some offers. I have quite a bit of money in them and also about $45 in 8 different red LED's. LEDs are new in package unopened. They may need resistors but also might work without them. I never tried them. There are two sets of 4. Both are clear housing with red leds, the bases on one are black andred on the other.The first set of 4 is a 39 led bulb, and the second set of 4 is simpler with around 20 leds on the end. . So if you want tail light housings and bulbs fire me some offers.

The tail lights have GMC embossed on the back and some patent information however my dealership in country land cant find any information on them in their computer system. I believe they are brand new release products from GM or maybe even limited items. I found them online and liked that fact that they are GM.

PM or email offers. The tails are in perfect condition with very minor if any signs of use or normal wear. They are GM parts, both left and right have GM and GMC embossed information all over them.
Old January 24th, 2008, 9:53 PM
Administrator

Received 157 Likes on 155 Posts

Maybe they are some kind of concept truck or prototypes. One of a kind. Worth lots of dough.
Old January 24th, 2008, 10:02 PM
CF Addict

I honestly think they must be a prototype or something. They are for sure a GM part, but I havent found one person that knows anything about them. They have GM stamps embossed all over the back of them. They have patent numbers and all kinds of stuff.

I have them up for sale and I am just going to use some black tails. Make the offers fellas, they are for sale!
Old January 25th, 2008, 7:44 PM
CF Veteran

Landon, don't give up so easily.i assure you I can get this working for you with little or no real effort on your part...if you still want this.

If you don't like the look so be it but don't shy away from what will certainly be no big deal