Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Chevrolet Suburban/Tahoe is the most driven car!

Search this Thread

Old July 30th, 2019, 10:30 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Chevrolet Suburban/Tahoe is the most driven car!

I came across a study that mentions the Chevrolet Suburban was the most driven car annually, with 14,862 miles on average driven per year. The Tahoe followed at #5 in the list with 14k miles annually. It is no surprise seeing how reliable and comfortable these vehicles are as we drive them daily. If you're curious about other cars that are driven the most, check out this article: https://www.iseecars.com/most-driven-cars-2019-study
Old July 30th, 2019, 9:47 PM
CF Pro Member

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Makes sense to me. My Suburban sits in the garage, on average, probably 26 days every month. Yet we've still managed to average 15k miles a year in the six years we've owned it. If it comes out of the garage, it usually means a road trip or I'm towing AND taking a road trip. Spent two weeks last month in Wyoming. Towed my behemoth travel trailer out there. Put 3300 miles on the truck in two weeks' time.
Old July 31st, 2019, 4:23 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Hello I’m new to this site but have an issues with my 2007 Suburban LTZ. I love the truck it’s in very good condition. Code module $07e8 and module $07ea comes up before I put a brand new crate engine in it and after. Just put the engine in and after hard acceleration the CEL came on. I think it’s the cats, but don’t want to be a parts changer and waste money.. any one with the same problem and what’s your solution? Please help me..