Dually suburban for sale - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dually suburban for sale

Old October 8th, 2018, 9:26 PM
CF Beginner

Default Dually suburban for sale

Old October 9th, 2018, 11:39 AM
CF Beginner

Not exactly my cup of tea. Looks unfinished and kind of ratty. Those dually fenders continuing into the rear door look awful. I know there are better options than that. I think the seller is quite optimistic with the asking price.

Just my 2 cents.

Tom

Last edited by Silverfox103; October 10th, 2018 at 9:49 AM.
Old October 9th, 2018, 5:26 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by Silverfox103 View Post
Not exactly my cup of tea. Looks unfinished and kind of ratty. Those dually fenders continuing into the rear door look awful. I know there are better options than that. I think the seller is quite optimistic with the asking price.

Just my 2 cents.

Tom

Thanks bud!
Old October 9th, 2018, 7:52 PM
CF Beginner

You posted a link from ebay, no mention that it belonged to you or any other member, just a link.

Last edited by Silverfox103; October 10th, 2018 at 9:53 AM.
Old October 9th, 2018, 8:09 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by Silverfox103 View Post
You posted a link from ebay, no mention that it belonged to you or any other member, just a link.
Did I really? Awww.
Old October 9th, 2018, 9:49 PM
CF Beginner

Default Sweet truck

Originally Posted by Countrylatin View Post

THAT TRUCK IS BADASS!!! Itís sad how people come on here to hate 😂 must be ford drivers.
Old October 9th, 2018, 11:40 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by chevylover32 View Post

THAT TRUCK IS BADASS!!! Itís sad how people come on here to hate 😂 must be ford drivers.
to be fair, they probably own a Chevy. A cute little 2.2 s10...
Old October 10th, 2018, 6:17 AM
CF Pro Member

While an 8.1 dually Suburban is pretty badass, I question the actual benefit. I guess I'm more of a function over form guy, and I don't see how you get any additional capability out of such a modification. Still have an 8600 GVWR, but with a lower payload now because of all the added weight. The rear axle can certainly carry more weight now, since the limiting factor in stock 2500 Burbs is the tires, but no other upgrade means you're still stuck with 8600 GVWR brakes.

The 8.1 Suburbans are certainly unicorns, but I seriously question the value of $19k. Maybe, if the truck had 100k miles, it might be worth that. But that value with 190k miles on it? It's not a diesel.

You've got unpainted fenders, a whole bunch of spaghetti wiring hanging down from the rear, and anyone over 20 has no interest in train horns. If you want top dollar for it, get the fenders painted, remove all the stickers and tidy things up. Right now, it looks like someone's incomplete project. And you said it yourself - the T-case needs to be rebuilt.

If I was in the market, I might offer $8k or $9k. And no, I don't drive a cute little 2.2 S10.

ETA: This is my cute little truck, and I know it's not even worth $19k:

Last edited by intheburbs; October 10th, 2018 at 6:20 AM.
Old October 10th, 2018, 9:12 AM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by intheburbs View Post
While an 8.1 dually Suburban is pretty badass, I question the actual benefit. I guess I'm more of a function over form guy, and I don't see how you get any additional capability out of such a modification. Still have an 8600 GVWR, but with a lower payload now because of all the added weight. The rear axle can certainly carry more weight now, since the limiting factor in stock 2500 Burbs is the tires, but no other upgrade means you're still stuck with 8600 GVWR brakes.

The 8.1 Suburbans are certainly unicorns, but I seriously question the value of $19k. Maybe, if the truck had 100k miles, it might be worth that. But that value with 190k miles on it? It's not a diesel.

You've got unpainted fenders, a whole bunch of spaghetti wiring hanging down from the rear, and anyone over 20 has no interest in train horns. If you want top dollar for it, get the fenders painted, remove all the stickers and tidy things up. Right now, it looks like someone's incomplete project. And you said it yourself - the T-case needs to be rebuilt.

If I was in the market, I might offer $8k or $9k. And no, I don't drive a cute little 2.2 S10.

nice truck. Iíd take 9 for it.
Old October 10th, 2018, 9:45 AM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by intheburbs View Post

that is a nice truck, to regular for me though , I like to stand out and be unique! I personally wouldnít look twice at your truck driving Down the road but the one honking at me with a train horn hell yeah im looking!!! Who doesnít love train horns besides my 80 year old grandma

Search this Thread
Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: