Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Help- 2008 Tahoe Middle Bench to a 2009 Suburban

Old May 21st, 2019, 5:57 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Help- 2008 Tahoe Middle Bench to a 2009 Suburban

I did a lot of reading, and was told that a second row bench from a Tahoe within the same year range would go into my suburban so I could get rid of my captains. I have 6 kids so having captains is rough. Well the frame is not compatible. Does anyone have a solution for this or did I waste the money on that bench? I’ve been trying to find a bench for a long time and have had no luck.

please any advice welcome...

Last edited by Ariannedj7; May 21st, 2019 at 6:07 PM.
Old June 27th, 2019, 6:39 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will not work

[QUOTE=Ariannedj7;428392]I did a lot of reading, and was told that a second row bench from a Tahoe within the same year range would go into my suburban so I could get rid of my captains. I have 6 kids so having captains is rough. Well the frame is not compatible. Does anyone have a solution for this or did I waste the money on that bench? I’ve been trying to find a bench for a long time and have had no luck.

please any advice welcome...[/QUOTE

From what I have found, the short body of the Tahoe has different floor mounts and will not interchange with the suburban. You need to do a suburban to suburban or Tahoe to Tahoe swap.

Search this Thread